wishy washy words

Friday, September 22, 2006

I Need A Holiday

Getting toward the end of September every year I start to feel like my batteries are going flat. Maybe it's the change of season, spring is supposed to be an energising time when we feel like doing spring cleaning, but I don't. I wonder if those morning type people feel invigorated in Spring. Nevertheless, I have signed up for a new personal trainer at the gym, my previous one changed gyms. I haven't had a session with the new trainer yet but she phoned me a few days ago and said " I didn't see you in the abs class today". Well, feeling intimidated, as one does, I said I will be in the Friday morning class. When I looked up the class time I found that it was 7.30am. I normally get up between 8.00 and 8.30am and only then because one of my daughters phones me wanting to come over for coffee, or the one who lives next-door asks me to mind my grandson while she has a shower. I thought Ok, I will get to that class, start getting into shape for summer ( I am over 50, overweight and overwhelmed ) BUT last night, the eve of the early morning Abs class, I stayed up till sometime after midnight knitting and watching Star Trek TNG dvds. So before I turned the light out I changed the alarm from 6.30am back to 8.30am I really like the gym, I like doing the Abs class( at 11.30am) but I am just not a morning person.

1 Comments:

  • I don't blame you. Doing an abs class at 7.30am sounds horrible :)
    And it really buggers up breakfast.
    LOL

    By Blogger The Scarlet Tree, at 8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home